You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Please plan approximately 60 minutes for your initial visit at Allied Spine and Sports Chiropractic. There are essentially 6 components to the visit.
1. Registration - Complete the necessary forms in our office, or print and fill out this form to have this step completed beforehand. Please bring your licence for identification and your insurance card(s) for our office to copy.
2. History - After you complete the initial registration process, we will begin to discuss your health concerns and past medical history.
3. Physical Examination - The doctor will perform an exam, which has two primary components: (1) neurological and orthopedic examinations to determine a clinical diagnosis and (2) chiropractic assessment of your posture, muscle function, flexibility and spinal joint function. If diagnostic imaging is indicated, you will be referred to a local facility for the MRI/CT or X-ray study. Upon future visits we will review images and reports with you.
4. Treatment Planning - The details of your diagnosis will be presented and discussed. We will communicate the details of the examination and treatment plan.
5. Treatment - Treatments in our office may include stretches, exercises, therapy modalities (electrical muscle stimulation, TENS, ultrasound), soft tissue relaxation techniques (A.R.T and Graston) and spinal manipulation/adjustments. Rehab exercises and functional movements will also be taught.
6. Home Instructions - Helping you to reduce pain and restore your optimal health is our foremost objective. This requires a partnership between our patients and our office.
Your First Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation
The chiropractic adjustment is also referred to as a joint manipulation. Your doctor will apply his / her hands to the area of the spine to be treated in such a way as to mobilize the joints. Most commonly, the doctor will apply a quick, short, manual movement to the joint. The joint usually elicits an audible "pop" or "crack," similar to when you crack your knuckles. The patient often senses movement of the joint. The joint "crack" is not necessary for treatment to be successful.
The goal of the chiropractic manipulation is to :
Sign up using the form below or call 315-498-6888 to make an appointment.
|Monday||8 - 12||1-6|
|Tuesday||8 - 12|
|Thursday||By Appt||By Appt|
|Friday||8 - 12||1-5:45|
|Saturday||By Appt.||By Appt|
|Sunday||By Appt||By Appt|
|8 - 12||8 - 12||8 -12||By Appt||8 - 12||By Appt.||By Appt|
|1-6||1-6||By Appt||1-5:45||By Appt||By Appt|